"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others, and if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~Dalai Lama

Friday, March 29, 2013

A New Study Says The Pill Makes You Attracted To Less Manly Men

woman with birth control pillsAccording to a new totally legit studyyour birth control makes you more attracted to less manly men. There are already a lot of studies that allegedly show how the pill affects your partner preferences, but this one is completely accurate you guys.
The study discovered that with couples who met after a woman went on the pill, the men were “less likely to have manly faces.” The study links to another study about manly faces so we know just what a manly face is. In case you were wondering, manly faces feature heavier brows and stronger jawlines.
So I guess if I didn’t wax my brows for a few weeks and walked around clenching my teeth, maybe my face would be more manly. Good to know so I can avoid women like myself who are on the pill because it sounds like it can now turn you into a lesbian.
Oh but apparently women on the pill are finding less manly men attractive, but they’re attractiveness rating for females is unaffected. Okay, so it doesn’t make you attracted to girls.
I mean, if I think about it, the guys I started dating after I went on birth control totally look way less manly that the other teenage guys I dated in high school. And you know I’ve been on birth control for so long, the guys I date now basically just look like chicks.
Y’all, this whole thing is bananas. And not in the good Rachel Zoe way. Birth control can make you do a lot of things like not get pregnant. This nonsense about it making you attracted to “less manly men” is just ridiculous. Who’s to say that one person’s definition of manly is the same as someone else’s?
Attractiveness is subjective. That’s why we’re not all attracted to the same people! We would all be insanely jealous human beings if everyone had the same idea of what was attractive.
Do you think birth control makes you attracted to less manly men? Do you think it changes your perception of attractiveness at all?


Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/03/28/birth-control-affects-attraction/#ixzz2OuQ6v0wc

No comments:

Post a Comment